Status
Not open for further replies.

Romaniac

Apprentice
Jun 14, 2013
CruizinKev said:
thx :)

I think I found my seats: Procar Rally Seats
They'll look awesome with the 59/60 Impala dash and steering wheel.

ttseats2.jpg

Rally-Lg.jpg

did you en up buying these seats? And if so did you pay retail? Summit is selling the pair for almost 1000 bucks :shock:

Blake B

Greasemonkey
Aug 25, 2011
KS
I've been waiting for this thread to take back off.. i'm glad your still getting to things when you can. the 3rd gens are starting to take off on this forum. :mrgreen:

SafariWagon

Master Mechanic
Jan 15, 2009
Lookin' good! Can't go wrong with a Qp Rear. I have one in my wagon. If it were me and I had overdrive I would go with the 3:73. I do not have overdrive and I went with 3:25. You can order in custom width for the same price and eliminate the wheel spacers as well.

Garage looks nice! I've been to Europe once (Rome, Italy) and that's what I noticed most about construction of buildings over there. You guys build stuff to last forever! In the U.S. almost everything is "stick" built. We use a lot more wood. What are those block made of?

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
wow Im so jealous I had a 79mc & it was a pos your car nice as hell. That steering wheel looks a lot better than I thought it would. good luck to you on winning GBOTM pretty sure you may have it locked down lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor