Custom Fiberglass Hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddog20_20

Master Mechanic
Nov 20, 2010
St. Louis MO
!B+!-NjwEGk~$(KGrHqQOKkYEzmE1!z0IBM-W8Ujr2Q~~_12.JPG

:wtf: is that? Definately not what I would use, but too each their own. Also I noticed its a BIN price of $69 and only $40 for shipping. At those prices I would not think it is a very good quality item.

GotSomeRust

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 9, 2008
South Dakota
maddog20_20 said:
:wtf: is that? Definately not what I would use, but too each their own. Also I noticed its a BIN price of $69 and only $40 for shipping. At those prices I would not think it is a very good quality item.

The item is just the cowl piece, not the entire hood. yeah, I'm sure the cowl piece isn't the highest quality either. That's why I'm asking about a custom hood. I want the ram air, but I like the cowl look over an actual scoop. A W-25/W-30 hood wouldn't work. It'd hit the carb. I need the clearance of a 4" cowl or a scoop. I like the looks of something like this a lot better than the guys that put a cowl hood on the car and then put a scoop on top of the cowl. That's just bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor