Greetings from Toronto/ Custom Ride

FRNKNSTN

n00b
Dec 1, 2023
Hey all, great to be part of the forum. I'm the proud new owner of what we're calling the 1985 Camino Supreme. For those who don't know what that is, picture an 85 Olds Cutlass and an GMC Caballero had a baby. I didn't do the groundwork, but I sure like what was done. The 305 engine. drivetrain, and back end are all from the GMC, with the Olds donating its front end and interior to the project. I'm planning on using it as a summer car for small outings and such, and maybe the occasional meet. Thanks for having me!

Mihaichuk2.gif
Mihaichuk3.gif
Resized_20231122_155516.jpg
Mihaichuk4.gif
19629.jpg

Reactions: 8 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome, hell of a pickup. Planning on doing anything to make it yours?

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard! That's a cool and different variation of an El Camino. Normally if anything, you'll see a Pontiac or Monte SS nose on them.
You certainly can't miss it in traffic, being bright orange.

FRNKNSTN

n00b
Dec 1, 2023
Welcome, hell of a pickup. Planning on doing anything to make it yours?
Mainly cosmetic changes for now. The motor runs like a top, so I don't want to mess with it just yet, but it would be nice to replace the 305 with something with more power.

Reactions: 1 user

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Welcome to the GBodyForum!
Nice looking mix. Those front ends look good on there. I've also seen the earlier 78-79 Cutlass front end on the El Caminos. They look good as well. You have quite a unique car/truck. I'm diggin' it..
Curious, did they put the El Camino front end, interior and can in the Cutlass?

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor