Customs Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
cruise13857671288.jpg

cruise8728533.jpg

cruise8728444.jpg

cruise8728400.jpg

juicedcutty said:

That car is so behind the times. It's a nice looking car, but it's begging to be lowered. Nobody rides 3 feet in the air anymore.

Qdub24 said:
juicedcutty said:

That car is so behind the times. It's a nice looking car, but it's begging to be lowered. Nobody rides 3 feet in the air anymore.
All these cars are in Vegas too, the yellow monte even live around the corner from me! I think he rides with Royal's C.C. Anyway's, I agree! I've seen a few of them monster cars cruzing by too but they are just old news! Everyone only looks at them wondering why! Not because they are so cool! I love me some big rims but thats just too much! Makes me wanna go 4 wheelin' in tha desert!

bigjoenvegas said:
Qdub24 said:
juicedcutty said:

All these cars are in Vegas too, the yellow monte even live around the corner from me! I think he rides with Royal's C.C. Anyway's, I agree! I've seen a few of them monster cars cruzing by too but they are just old news! Everyone only looks at them wondering why! Not because they are so cool! I love me some big rims but thats just too much! Makes me wanna go 4 wheelin' in tha desert!

the yellow monte belonged to my homie oj the president of royals c.c. i think they wanted like 10 g's or a lil more for that 4x4 cutty.

Whats been going on 81? Any progress on the Cutty? I'll be hitting up BMH for some parts soon before I head back to the east coast 8)

Attachments

• IMG_0653.JPG
    IMG_0653.JPG
    689.4 KB · Views: 167
87LS/88SS said:
Whats been going on 81? Any progress on the Cutty? I'll be hitting up BMH for some parts soon before I head back to the east coast 8)

just collectin more parts for it, i've been slackin. how the mc? how u been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor