38696260002_large.jpg

38696260003_large.jpg

38696260004_large.jpg

38696260005_large.jpg

38696260006_large.jpg

38696260007_large.jpg

38696260008_large.jpg

38696260009_large.jpg

im no hater in any way shape or form but i think if u putting 28s on a car and spending that much money on paint u should pay more attention to details the interior looks like it was threw together...

kuruption109 said:
im no hater in any way shape or form but i think if u putting 28s on a car and spending that much money on paint u should pay more attention to details the interior looks like it was threw together...

He got a lot of money in that car. Probably got low when funds when it came time to do the interior. He probably had to pay a good lil bit of change to get that digital Caprice/Impala SS dash to work in there. It still looks good to me though. I'm glad he don't got jacked up in the air like a 4x4 truck.

84cutspreme said:
First off, I love the lowriders, so much detail & commitment. Those interiors all look nice, but look like they took sooo much time & money. That all being said PLEASE NO HOPPING!! I've seen too many g-bodies destroyed or literally fall apart while doing so. Not a big fan of the donks either...Here is my idea of a custom donk...
1981-oldsmobile-cutlass-on-blazer-f.jpg

Another cutlass, but not g-body
1394444192_e34ac10154.jpg

REDNECK DONKED!!!!! :rofl:

Dude! That purple regal is SICK! SOooo nice man, I got the shivers lookin' at that thing, that's awesome! 😀 😀 😀

So any more pics of the candy root beer colored Grand Prix??

Qdub24 said:

Im certainly not trying to come off as an egotistical *ss in any means so i appoligise in advance but IMO i think no rims over 18" MAX should ever be on a g body and sorry man you will hate me but i personaly tink the "DONK" style( i know donk isnt the right work or classifican but its easier to say) takes little to no creativity to do. I mean correct me if im wrong but any fool can throw big rims omn his car and say hes a " real G" just the same as any fool can put a turbo in his civic and think he's dale earn heart jr. I mean sorry man i know you love the style with a passion and ive seen a few i like but there seems to be alot that just look like sh*t. I know you take alot of effor into your car for the donk style but i just think its been ruined and no longer takes as much creativity as lowrider gs or even muscle style simply becasue too many people have done it for the fad its become and have evidently ruined it and has lost my respect. I am sorry to come off strong headed but just too many picture of : donked out : rides i want to see a few more with class. I mean a few that REALLY put class in cutlass! i hoep you do up your gbody with an actual comitment and make it look stunning donked or not. good lukck with your project

84cutlassjuggalo said:
Im certainly not trying to come off as an egotistical *ss in any means so i appoligise in advance but IMO i think no rims over 18" MAX should ever be on a g body and sorry man you will hate me but i personaly tink the "DONK" style( i know donk isnt the right work or classifican but its easier to say) takes little to no creativity to do. I mean correct me if im wrong but any fool can throw big rims omn his car and say hes a " real G" just the same as any fool can put a turbo in his civic and think he's dale earn heart jr. I mean sorry man i know you love the style with a passion and ive seen a few i like but there seems to be alot that just look like sh*t. I know you take alot of effor into your car for the donk style but i just think its been ruined and no longer takes as much creativity as lowrider gs or even muscle style simply becasue too many people have done it for the fad its become and have evidently ruined it and has lost my respect. I am sorry to come off strong headed but just too many picture of : donked out : rides i want to see a few more with class. I mean a few that REALLY put class in cutlass! i hoep you do up your gbody with an actual comitment and make it look stunning donked or not. good lukck with your project

18" wheels are for tuners/ricers. There's no such thing as "donk style", but I understand what you mean. What do you mean it takes no creativity? Anything that isn't stock is a product of someone's creativity. You are wrong, not just anyone can put big wheels on a G-Body, especially without cutting the body or putting it 2 ft. in the air. Some people don't have the funds to go all out on a car, so everyone's car isn't gonna be show car material. A lot of these cars are just people's toys, that they drive on the street. It's not a fad, get over it. I'm sure people said the same thing about lowriders years ago. If you wanna see more stuff with class, then maybe the Customs Picture Gallery thread isn't for you. My car is just a street car with a big motor and big rims. I ain't trying to impress anybody, and I definitely ain't trying to win any car shows. :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor