Customs Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
midwestls said:
regalman4925 said:
this might be one of the best topics yet! i dont care for anythig bigger then 20s but i still love to look at them! i have cds full of custom g bodies at home, is there any way to post large amounts of pics fast? i have some good stuff....

I'm not sure if there's a quick way to post a bunch. It'd be nice if there was so if anyone has a little knowledge for us on this it would be great. I'm a pic guy, Luv to see what people do.

i totally agree, i have binders at home of 8 1/2x11s that i have printed out, its great for when you are pondering different paint colors, iteriors, wheels, size of wheels, pretty much anything you might be thinking of. if nothing else everytime i look at pictures of g bodies i am motivated to get out to the garage and work on my car!

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Me too. Seeing all these gives me idea's and makes me wanna do/try new things with mine. Paint man, some of the paint jobs are incredible. I'm gonna go find some more....

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Sorry guy's I screwed this up pretty good by moveing my images around in my photobucket account so I'll repost them all over again. UPDATE, got it fixed, just had to plug the new links into the old spots. How bout some more pic's. I'll eventually get to the race cars and stuff after the hunderds I'm finding on the site I am currently. Bear with me, meanwhile lets see some more of what everyone else has.... 8)

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Damn I luv Grand Nationals! :lol: Here's a couple more from me...

2creamcutt.jpg

2greenbu.jpg

2purpreg.jpg

2burgss.jpg

2bluls.jpg

2blugp.jpg

2bigblumont.jpg

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
my favorite custom car Ive seen with big wheels was a candy dark blue police interceptor with all the bells and wistles of real cop cars, double limo tint, lotta bass in the trunk 12" wide wheels 24" high, real stiff springs and a real good sounding exuast, everywhere that guy was going he was flying almost literaly.lol ive been searching hard but Ive yet to find anything close to that car. that car was just so mean looking.

v8power

G-Body Guru
Aug 24, 2007
green bay WI
****ing big rims.

here is some real engineering for your *ss.

0611phr_01_ztrue_street_challange.jpg

o sory with all do respect.

Coveted

G-Body Guru
Mar 23, 2008
Sanborn, Ny 14132
I like hwo donk guys spend money making the car rust free, but like what does a donk do?
It doesnt do what it did stock, and it dosent excel in anything except ground clearence.
Atleast a strip car has strong points, with that said alot of clean gbodys in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor