Customs Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
The Malibu was nicely done. I'm not a fan of that steering wheel...or the wheels for that matter, but all in all, the car was tastefully done and looks like it can run.
Thanks for posting the pics and videos, Q.

Csilvy2000

Master Mechanic
Mar 14, 2012
Texarkana, AR
and as far as what a donk does...well I guess the only real intention of what most of the people that build them is, to look at. Obviously there not drag car's or anything even close to that but many of these cars started off with good possibles of turning into scrap. And most of the people that build them do spend pretty substantial amounts of money on the drivetrains as well. Not to race, just to drive. Yeah we are starting to get some nice lookin cars here :lol: I can't wait to see how many we can end up with
Put a little more tread on the tires, and I bet it would do good in the mud.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
Put a little more tread on the tires, and I bet it would do good in the mud.

What's truly funny about your comment is that there actually are mud tires for big wheels now, up to 28" wheels I believe. What's even funnier, is that the older truck guys moan and groan about those tires too.

Oh well.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

85grandprix

Master Mechanic
Jun 23, 2017
What's truly funny about your comment is that there actually are mud tires for big wheels now, up to 28" wheels I believe. What's even funnier, is that the older truck guys moan and groan about those tires too.

Oh well.....
Yup they do go up to 28s now..

Csilvy2000

Master Mechanic
Mar 14, 2012
Texarkana, AR

Oh well.....
I have seen a couple of G-bodies mounted on 4wd S-10 frames. The creativity is mind-blowing. Thanks for posting the pics, may the G-body crowds roam the streets FOREVER!

Reactions: 1 user

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
A G Body, done up in any style, is a good thing!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
MCSS grudge race: Silverback Gorilla vs Black Blur

That is a potent SBC on giggle gas, and that suspension setup is marvelous. I love lightweight, forged wheels too.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
Still in shock that he replaced the Procharged BBC w/a supercharged LS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor