Cutlass at Millerstown Pic a Part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2012
Yeah they torched the floor out of the black GP. I'm gonna hack the living shlt out of the rockers on the red one. I didn't look at the blue one very closely. I've got to go buy a cordless sawzall and get back up there.

Reactions: 2 users

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
Yeah they torched the floor out of the black GP. I'm gonna hack the living shlt out of the rockers on the red one. I didn't look at the blue one very closely. I've got to go buy a cordless sawzall and get back up there.
If you two are planning on going out Saturday, I’ve got one I can borrow.

Reactions: 2 users
Nov 4, 2012
If you two are planning on going out Saturday, I’ve got one I can borrow.

I'll take you up on that offer. Appreciate it! And yeah I'll bring some blades as well.

Reactions: 1 users

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
Joe, just PM me your phone number when you get stuff sorted out. Grunt, do you still have mine?

Reactions: 1 user

sandsstorm13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 3, 2017
Summerville, South Carolina
I was up at Millerstown Pic A Part today and they have this Cutlass that is fairly complete. Interior is very nice dark blue. No cracks in the dash, pretty nice door panels. Body panels look shot.

Just a heads up for the Pittsburgh guys. If anyone wants any of this stuff, let me know, I'll be going back up there sometime this week.

View attachment 151047 View attachment 151048 View attachment 151049 View attachment 151050
Wow! Nice! Too bad PA is a little far from me. I'm currently trying to get my '88 Cutlass Supreme back on the road and see some pieces that I need. Not quite sure if the trunk lid would fit my car but way better than the rust on mine. Those tail lights look great and I need to replace one badly! Great find man!

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
Wow! Nice! Too bad PA is a little far from me. I'm currently trying to get my '88 Cutlass Supreme back on the road and see some pieces that I need. Not quite sure if the trunk lid would fit my car but way better than the rust on mine. Those tail lights look great and I need to replace one badly! Great find man!
A flat rate box for the tail lights should be cheap as chips. If the post offices aren’t open I could coax my boss into letting me ship them via UPS. The trunk lid is a whole other ball game though.

Reactions: 1 users

sandsstorm13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 3, 2017
Summerville, South Carolina
A flat rate box for the tail lights should be cheap as chips. If the post offices aren’t open I could coax my boss into letting me ship them via UPS. The trunk lid is a whole other ball game though.
Oh I hear ya about the trunk. That would be awesome but right now I'm a little tapped on funds. Plus, there's a lot more I'd like to get and need like the LH windshield trim or even the running boards on the interior.
But what I really need is a Selector Cable Spring part #470779. Not sure this Bougham would have it since the shifter isn't on the floor. I will keep you posted the next few weeks when I have funds for the tail lights or windshield trim

Nov 4, 2012
I'm pretty sure that decklid is rotted anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor