Cutlass doors???

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Rod22

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2009
Georgia
Can older cutlass doors say 81-86 be used on an 87-88 cutlass? I saw some good doors in the junk yard and was thinking about buying them for my 88 Cutlass supreme classic but I think the doors were from an 83 or 84 cutlass

CaliCuttie

Apprentice
Jun 10, 2009
San Francisco, CA
Jeezycol said:
Can older cutlass doors say 81-86 be used on an 87-88 cutlass? I saw some good doors in the junk yard and was thinking about buying them for my 88 Cutlass supreme classic but I think the doors were from an 83 or 84 cutlass
you should be fine, as far as i know the cutlass supreme classic is only different from earlier years by the euro clip. otherwise for the most, parts are interchangeable between years. especially something as basic as doors. I'm no expert on cars, but I would be seriously shocked if you couldn't get away with 83-84 doors on your 88

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor