Cutlass= Hurst and 442 Repro Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocG G-edi Master

Apprentice
Aug 29, 2017
Hi Guys:
Just an F.Y.I. I came across a company that makes Billet repros of the 442 Wheel [Gold Inserts only ]But I have seen the black vinyl Appliques online for sale. The link is http://us-mags.com/saber-u437-w-5714.htm. The wheel is called the Saber U437. It looks like they offer it in almost any size you could want. At first the wheel pictured looks a bit out of scale but I think it is an 18" inch pictured so the spoke areas will of course be longer. The website directs you to find a local retailer , I found 3 in the Phoenix area. The company is in CA. and it appears they do not sell retail direct. I am looking for 2 Chrome SSIII 14" Rally Wheels as I am building a 84 Cutlass Calais and have 2 originals already. I am posting this info as I have seen multiple posts about the Wheel Vintiques repros going away. I hope this helps some of you , and Please let me know of anyone that has 2 of the wheels I an seeking.
DocG

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor