Cutlass is gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

85cut420

Apprentice
Nov 19, 2011
Wake Co, NC
Wow, it's been a while... But after riding in the Cutlass that I sold over a year ago tonight, which now has 108K miles and runs as good as the day I sold it, I remembered a little place called Gbodyforum...

Still have the Vette and the Jag. Sold the old body style CLK to get a newer CL, also bought a Chrysler 300 STR8. Modded both tastefully. The luxury/speed bug has definitely bit me, lol. But if I come across a black Gbody with, say, a built big block and no rust for a good price around here, it will join my fleet for sure!

Couple of pics of old and new toys

Attachments

• a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 296
  • a10.jpg
    a10.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 299
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 282
  • a9.jpg
    a9.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 292
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 283

FirstClass 383

Master Mechanic
Feb 8, 2013
:blam: i would of kept the CUTTY and got rid of those stupid spokes, those rims would mess up the looks of any ride , but most of all disrepecting a cutty with them is just WRONG just my opion :wink and with the looks of your other rides you bought some new rim and painted the cutty black and you would of had one sick stable of rides :shock:

85cut420

Apprentice
Nov 19, 2011
Wake Co, NC
Yeah, you got a point. I bought that car with the intention of reselling, then I actually liked it. I would have kept it, but it needed quite a bit of work to make even close to what I wanted (V8 swap, paint, interior work, yes RIMS, etc), and before I would know it, I would have a car with close to 10K in it worth maybe 5-6K realistically, been there, done that, learned my lesson. I know I'll probably catch some flack for this, but I'd rather buy something someone else dumped money in and is taking a loss on then be the guy taking the loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor