Cutlass window felts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldsdank81

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 28, 2016
Baltimore, Maryland
ive read quite a few posts about window felt replacement and which brands to go with. I'm just curious about the reveal molding as they call it. My cutlass has the thicker piece of chrome running along the top of the door and my felts are shot on both sides. I'm not s huge fan of all the chrome and don't mind losing it. I'm wondering if I remove it and get the felts with just the bead if it will work the same. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated thanks.

-Mike

Garrett1982

G-Body Guru
May 18, 2014
Uniontown, Pa
ive read quite a few posts about window felt replacement and which brands to go with. I'm just curious about the reveal molding as they call it. My cutlass has the thicker piece of chrome running along the top of the door and my felts are shot on both sides. I'm not s huge fan of all the chrome and don't mind losing it. I'm wondering if I remove it and get the felts with just the bead if it will work the same. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated thanks.

-Mike
Yeah it will work the same. One of the replacement doors I bought for my cutlass had the wider chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor