Status
Not open for further replies.

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
pontiacgp said:
jrm81bu said:
Lol, I feel it too. i drive a rural route of 100+ miles 6 days a week. It was rough Monday, and I was out driving when it switched from rain to snow early Sunday morning.

are you driving that van you did the motor swap on?....

No, not on the route, it'd cost me 20+ a day in gas. The gf gets to drive the van, which is still running well. I'm running a lil 91' Honda Civic.

bigjoenvegas

Master Mechanic
Dec 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
This is the most snow we get! This happened 2 years ago around this time and it was a record snowfall beating the one we had for 60 or so years!
snowinVegas.jpg

Las_Vegas_Snow_1_gallery__418x400.jpg

SnowontheLuxorSpinx-Dec172008.jpg

TheFullMonteSS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 19, 2010
I know exactly what the weather is like in your area PontiacGP. I do run to Guelph every afternoon. Woodstock seems to be the line. West side of town is horrible, east side is bare road..... Glad I'm not OTR anymore' I'd be stuck on the 402 cause thats the bridge we were made to cross at!

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
off topic...FullMonte, Jman is in Stratford so why don't we all hook up and grab a coffee one day...we can sit there and badmouth all the guys living down south telling us how warm it is.. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor