Dang! That was close.............

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
If a tree falls, and the censors keep abducting the picture...is it still on the ground?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
If a tree falls, and the censors keep abducting the picture...is it still on the ground?

Yep it’s still there. I just checked.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Better question is, if a combination of pulleys, winches, and come alongs are used to lift the tree high enough to insert said dodge under it before lowering, will there bee a free new car and project drivetrain in the cards?

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

KCP

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2018
Bavaria, Germany

It's Schroedinger's tree

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 3 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Better question is, if a combination of pulleys, winches, and come alongs are used to lift the tree high enough to insert said dodge under it before lowering, will there bee a free new car and project drivetrain in the cards?
Sounds like a mean off-road rig to me- SRT Power Wagon anyone?

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Sounds like a mean off-road rig to me- SRT Power Wagon anyone?
Needs to be the 40s/50s version you can run dually (4) tires up front and dually (4) tires in rear...

Reactions: 1 user

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
huh, changed the attachments to thumbnails and now they work. I literally have no idea what is going on. Most threads are fine, no problems, a few others have this stuff going on in them.

Reactions: 1 user

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
huh, changed the attachments to thumbnails and now they work. I literally have no idea what is going on. Most threads are fine, no problems, a few others have this stuff going on in them.

I tried the same last night and it didn’t. I tried my phone and PC and neither worked. It’s COVID I tell you.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor