Not open for further replies.

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
Re: SBC in a 85 442

Young0utlaw81Cutlass said:
DoubleV said:
If the above post is not a joke, then I'm just speechless....
I thought we were all good buddy here but i see iz alwayz a hole in a azZ:)

So you resurrect an old thread for no good reason just to tell me this with your 1st grade grammar? Well sir, you are correct. There alwayz iz a hole in a azZ, and that my friend is you. Please stop being a loser and at least make an attempt at passing grade school. Thank you.

Young0utlaw81Cutlass

Greasemonkey
Mar 12, 2013
Dallas Tx.

DoubleV said:
DoubleV said:
If the above post is not a joke, then I'm just speechless....
I thought we were all good buddy here but i see iz alwayz a hole in a azZ:)

So you resurrect an old thread for no good reason just to tell me this with your 1st grade grammar? Well sir, you are correct. There alwayz iz a hole in a azZ, and that my friend is you. Please stop being a loser and at least make an attempt at passing grade school. Thank you.

Lets get something straight here im not as Dumb as you, Talking crap behind a computer you must be a p*ssy or just act like one get the stick off your *ss,You aint smart so WTF you talking bout people like you get B*TCH slap where i come from...HOE!!7 :evil: your probly related to them sick o's that had them poor girls in the Basement in your home in Cleveland :blam:

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio

Lets get something straight here im not as Dumb as you, Talking crap behind a computer you must be a p*ssy or just act like one get the stick off your *ss,You aint smart so WTF you talking bout people like you get B*TCH slap where i come from...HOE!!7 :evil: your probly related to them sick o's that had them poor girls in the Basement :blam:

Let's back up here a little shall we? YOU resurrect an old thread strickly to call me names. For what reason? What did I ever do to you? Not only do you do this but you do it with 1st grade grammar. I then respond appropriately then you respond with your tough guy attitude and tell me how dumb I am were as anyone can see I am much much smarter than you. Not to mention YOU'RE the one talking crap to me from behind your computer. I'm not talking crap at all, just responding to your BS. You would be wise to stop making a fool of yourself, but I have a feeling you're perfectly content going through life acting the way you do, so....

Blue86Monte

Master Mechanic
Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis, Mo
Anyone want to help put a small block chevy in my Hurst/Olds this weekend?

:D

jociha

Master Mechanic
Oct 16, 2012
Come on blue86 you can stir it up better than that, how about " anyone want to help me put a Honda civic motor in my rare t-top hurst old's so i can get good gas milage?"

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
jociha said:
Come on blue86 you can stir it up better than that, how about " anyone want to help me put a Honda civic motor in my rare t-top hurst old's so i can get good gas milage?"

Three words: Hybrid Synergy Drive :mrgreen:

Let's keep it civil, folks, m'kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor