Not open for further replies.

mphy98

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 2, 2019
these guys have been stringing me along for over a year. still no stock

Wagonman100

Apprentice
Jun 8, 2018
I believe I still have a dash in my storage area of my garage. It is maroon and the only thing I remember being wrong with it is a small crack on the left horizontal side (the part that faces the door). I pushed my thumb into it by accident and it cracked, but it is an area you only see with the door open and it is a very small crack. I am in Baltimore, MD and I once built a 1x 3 crate to ship a dash to Texas and it only cost about $20.00 to ship. It took a week to get there, but it got there. I’d only want $150.00 for it, not including shipping. I probably only have the dash, no radio plate or the insert on the right side with the vent, but I don’t recall offhand if they are in there. I will check to see if it is still in good shape if you are interested. They can be dyed different colors. I dyed the Grand Prix dash in my El Camino from blue to tan and it is holding up very well.

Reactions: 2 users

mphy98

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 2, 2019
I believe I still have a dash in my storage area of my garage. It is maroon and the only thing I remember being wrong with it is a small crack on the left horizontal side (the part that faces the door). I pushed my thumb into it by accident and it cracked, but it is an area you only see with the door open and it is a very small crack. I am in Baltimore, MD and I once built a 1x 3 crate to ship a dash to Texas and it only cost about $20.00 to ship. It took a week to get there, but it got there. I’d only want $150.00 for it, not including shipping. I probably only have the dash, no radio plate or the insert on the right side with the vent, but I don’t recall offhand if they are in there. I will check to see if it is still in good shape if you are interested. They can be dyed different colors. I dyed the Grand Prix dash in my El Camino from blue to tan and it is holding up very well.
LET me know and how I would pay for it, thank you

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Sounds like a reasonable deal to me. (y)

Wagonman100

Apprentice
Jun 8, 2018
Let me check on it and I will take pictures and send them to you to make certain you still want it. Then I will build the crate and get a shipping price to your address, then you can send me a check and when it clears I will send the dash. I don’t do PayPal since my account got hacked, sorry. I’ll PM you about it.

mphy98

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 2, 2019
Well I gone coming from an 87 Monte, Supposed to fit. just 150.00 and it is like new!!!

Reactions: 1 user

Wagonman100

Apprentice
Jun 8, 2018
Glad you found one. Sorry I didn’t have time to get pics of the one I have. Best of luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor