dash setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

peppers

Apprentice
Jan 29, 2017
my malibu has a entire 3rd gen dash setup in it. at first i thought it looked cool but i have to gut the wiring harness anyway and its going to have to completely come out. i haven't done any real fabrication in a long while. other then the odd exhaust system or control boxes for switches and stuff. since i put a low budget on doing my car in a challenge with a few friends who are all building malibus i want to fab a dash up. I'm hoping to see some pictures of your guys setups for some ideas. I've taken out the a/c system but it will be a street driven car so defrost for the temperature shift will still be used. so lets see what ya got to get my creative juices flowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor