CUTLASS Here's Something New: 84 H/O Dash Emblem Repro

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
At least new to me. I didn't even realize they made them. Not a horrible repro from 10 feet away, but I got a feeling it doesn't weigh as much as the real deal. Could be wrong. First blush it doesn't look bad, but I'm sure if I took the time to research it, I could find plenty of differences/issues. It does have the metalflake-speckled rubberized plastic black inlay though, similar to the originals. If you don't have one, it's tough to find new and it's better than nothing. The chrome plating seems cheezy, though. Not as bright/smooth as originals. Along with what appears to be wavy looking edges of the rocket on the top of it, although that could be the angle of the pic, I don't know.

1711878997181.png

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor