Default Font

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
You did try setting the "A" pull down menu for fonts up in the tool bar for posts as you're making them, right?

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Default is Arial for the forum. And most things on the internet. Click the Capital letter "A", choose arial. Or any other font you wish.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user

foxtrot

Royal Smart Person
Dec 19, 2008
USA
You did try setting the "A" pull down menu for fonts up in the tool bar for posts as you're making them, right?
I did click the font button (A) to select the font for my individual post and that works great.
I would like 'it' to 'remember' that selection for future posts (my default font).

foxtrot

Royal Smart Person
Dec 19, 2008
USA
Default is Arial for the forum. And most things on the internet. Click the Capital letter "A", choose arial. Or any other font you wish.
I learn something new everyday. Didn't know that "Arial" font is common on the internet of things - thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor