Dlo253's daily driver Integra build

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Mad is quite the understatement, but definitely.. Haha..
Wow that is crazy. Seems he got a little luckier than I did at least.

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
Yea, that looks about right. :shock: :roll:
I don't have any pictures but there was a good size hole in the block and the crank might have been broken (but don't quote me on that.) It was a similar scenario. He was leaving class one night during a really bad storm. Went into a surprisingly deep puddle, end of story. That's why I don't wanna run an intake behind the front bumper on my Regal. Makes me nervous.
Anyway, yea, it would've just been the engine but one of his neighbors (apartment complex) got tired of looking at it and decided they would add "radiator" and "front bumper" to the list of needed parts.

the ghoul

Master Mechanic
Dec 18, 2012
Dang man, that sucks but at the same time looks really cool
Should make it into a table

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Hahah I wanted to do something cool with it but ended up tossing it. I saved one of the big pieces of block though :D

Rok_OEM

Apprentice
Mar 7, 2013
Seattle, WA
Nice teg! its tastefully modded. I am glad to see it isn't slammed poked and stretched like everything else in our region. lol. Did you make it to that show at Pac. Raceways Sunday?

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Thanks man. Yeah, that isn't my style, you see it everywhere and that isnt a practical setup anyways imo. No, I wanted to tho. A few buddies went out and ran. Me and my club were planning on going but changed our minds cuz it rains every year. We sure regretted it after getting such a nice day but we all hung out and wrenched on our rides. You?

Rok_OEM

Apprentice
Mar 7, 2013
Seattle, WA
No I didn't make it out. i heard the wait to get in was two hours and most people I know that went weren't to pleased with cars they let show but overall thought that it was put together well and there is definitely room for improvement so maybe it'll get better as the years go on.

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Yeah, hopefully. This is the first year with the new people running it, hopefully they will get the hang of it because it used to be a good event other than the rain lol.

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Teamed up with my buddy who owns a local Honda/Acura tuning shop to design and produce traction bars for the DA chassis. The best bar made for these cars, and highly competitive pricing. My car was used to do the first mock up and we made a jig based on that.

20140417_174854_zpsdimwg0tp.jpg

Nightmare

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 28, 2014
Milwaukee, Wi.
Pretty nice 2nd gen, yeah, you don't see many (if any) B17's in the salvage yard.

I have a EF sedan, with a built, turbo'd B16. Car has close to 17grand and still not not done. I'm trying to sell it, to buy a g-body, and do a 370 LQ4 swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor