DO NOT DEAL WITH CHRISCUTLASS=UPDATE

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2nd82H/O

Apprentice
May 24, 2010
Re: DO NOT DEAL WITH CHRISCUTLASS==UPDATE

well I have waited almost 2 months for window sweeps and was told on Friday that they were shipped earlier in the week.Now Im told he sold them on the doors after I questioned him .(after I already paid)

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009

What a jack*** I could see If you didn't question him about it and he forgot

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl

88hurstolds said:
Thats cool
I guess the question is how long did you wait for shipping or a response before posting this?

I usually wait at least 2 weeks for shipping and at least a week WITHOUT communication before getting antsy.
Communication is key... poor communication draws a red flag and it seems that is what justified your actions.

I don't care if it takes a month so to ship long as my PM's are responded to in a timely matter.
Parts can wait, they are not a necessity to life.
I've gotten so much crap from asshats about shipping time but everytime a PM is sent to me it's usually replied to within 6 hours.
People have lives and shouldn't be treated like a mail order catalog that is why I've banned a few from ever selling to again and I closely monitor others out there to not sell to.
end rant
========================================================================================================
It was actually 5 days. But it should have arrived in 3-4 days according to when he said he shipped the part. I did get antsy due to the lack of communication. I somehow got a bad feeling, that's why I reacted. Perhaps it was a bit premature, but my anxiety took over.
I guess I was basing this transaction on past experiences. I've never had a bad experience dealing with anyone. Everyone has been cool. As you said, communication is the key element here. Poor communication had certainly set off a red flag.

Your explanation is well put. I hope Chris learns a lesson from this as I have. I've pretty much explained myself to him, and he in turn explained himself to me. He does sound "human". He just has to improve his communication skills.
Thank you for your input.

chriscutlass

Apprentice
Jan 29, 2010
NEW JERSEY GEMORCLER FOUNDER :)

Well im guessing all you guys are looking for me to explain my self....im a hard working american trying to make a living and have a sweet ride to go to work in ...the reason why im parting out the HURST OLDS is cause it was my neighbors for years (original owner since 83) and he got hit up front by someone who ran a light...so i was like ill by the car as it is and see how much work it needs to become a hurst olds once again, thats when my job started giving me hours once again. and for all you guys who dont no by now i also have an 87 cutlass supreme, so evetualy i said to my self the cars just sitting and my land lord is getting upset cause i already took over the garage and now im taking over the side of the house so i was like there has to people out ther e that need parts for these cars but the whole front got taken off. hence the reason why i have no free time anymore im usualy working or the days i got off its sunday or i get home to late to do anything whithout geting the cops called for loud noiese at my house.... sorry bout the confusion :blam:

2nd82H/O

Apprentice
May 24, 2010

I'm sorry but that does not aswer for all of the lies you told me.

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN

chriscutlass said:
Well im guessing all you guys are looking for me to explain my self....im a hard working american trying to make a living and have a sweet ride to go to work in ...the reason why im parting out the HURST OLDS is cause it was my neighbors for years (original owner since 83) and he got hit up front by someone who ran a light...so i was like ill by the car as it is and see how much work it needs to become a hurst olds once again, thats when my job started giving me hours once again. and for all you guys who dont no by now i also have an 87 cutlass supreme, so evetualy i said to my self the cars just sitting and my land lord is getting upset cause i already took over the garage and now im taking over the side of the house so i was like there has to people out ther e that need parts for these cars but the whole front got taken off. hence the reason why i have no free time anymore im usualy working or the days i got off its sunday or i get home to late to do anything whithout geting the cops called for loud noiese at my house.... sorry bout the confusion :blam:

You can at least find the time to stay in toutch with people so they dont think youre trying to screw them over

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN

I can also remember i was thinking about buying a steering wheel from you, but by the time you FINALLY got back with me I needed the money for something else.

2nd82H/O

Apprentice
May 24, 2010
Re: CHRISCUTLASS==SITUATION RESOLVED*

I see the title got changed to Resolved ........RESOLVED MY *ss .I have seen no parts or refund and it has been over 2 months.I will never deal with him again . I guess he thinks that if you work long hours ( 45 hrs are not long hours any more,I work 50-55 a week) Its ok to lie and mislead.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Mike,
I'm sorry. I'm the one who changed the title. That was selfish of me to do because of my issue being resolved, not thinking of you and anyone else who had not yet received their parts from him.
He's going to have to make good for whatever commitments he agreed to if he wants to continue to sell parts on this forum.

2nd82H/O

Apprentice
May 24, 2010
He said he would send the refund on tuesday morning. What a suprise , no check yet. New jersey to New York should not take that long. This guy is a piece of garbage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor