Do you have the WINTER TIME BLUES!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Haven't seen or talked to him in awhile. He was always good about answering my 200-4R related questions.
He hangs out on TurboBuick.com quite a bit. Same screen name.

Reactions: 1 user

1320John$$$

G-Body Guru
Sep 18, 2019
Pennsylvania
i actually have a rebuild booklet JUST FOR the 200-R4. ..anyone need specific answers perhaps i could look up for them?
Haven't seen or talked to him in awhile. He was always good about answering my 200-4R related questions.
Thanks for the heads up on TexasT guys have Plenty of literature on the 200r4 thanks for the offer I researched a lot On how to make this transmission live
I found a lot of conflicting information on other sites I have rebuilt this Model transmission before with success but feel I am leaving something on the table
I removed the Th350 and put a 200 back in my street/strip 88mc That I rebuilt my plans are to travel to other tracks and the OD is nice at highway speeds
Problem rpms are jumping after 3500rpm in high gear only pulls clean first two gears this motor has hundreds of passes with the th350 behind it
From what I have read looks like I may need to pull a 10 vane pump in it
7A84DF47-A98D-4311-B524-9BF77C5C129F.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
No sun for over two weeks but also no white s**t falling out the sky to have to move afterward so a fair trade. Supposed to remain about like it is for another week or so. Days are getting longer so grey is good. Hey if it wasn't they wouldn't use it as a color for primer!

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
I get the winter blues, get em real bad. So far this winter has not been bad I been able to repair my tractor and replace some fence posts. Not to mention a milder winter helps to save heating oil costs.

Chicora Hillbilly

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 20, 2019
Missing the nice summer months where you could actually take our G's for a ride , go to a car show or cruise....I would even take mowing my grass right now without complaining !! Why must we suffer like this!!!! Anyone with me here!??? WINTER DRAGS ON TOO LONG! At least give me a thumbs up to make me feel better :ROFLMAO:
I struggle with seasonal effective disorder aka winter depression. It can completely destroy any desire to do anything until we get a few days of sun. I would move to a much sunnier place in a heartbeat, however we have 15 grandchildren within 15 miles of here and my wife won't consider leaving. Last year I spent the entire month of February in western Florida at my brothers place. I just got back from a week there this year as his employer has him running a job 150 miles from home and a long stay didn't seen attractive. I haven't seen any sun in 3 days and am not happy to be home. FYI my wife is OK with me chasing sunshine as she knows how badly I need it.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor