Does anyone recognize these wheels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
I found these wheels at work. I thought they looked good so I replaced the Rally wheels I had on my 86 Monte Carlo with them. The center caps were missing and I don't know how to order replacements because I don't know what brand they are or anything else about them. I didn't see any markings to identify them so I'm hoping that someone here will recognize them and give me a little info on them.
20150713_090744-min.jpg
20150719_151204-min.jpg

Since I have never seen that style I am just going to take a wild guess and say they are possibly an older style factory BMW wheel

Not gonna lie when I saw the first photo I was like "wow those are ugly as hell" but now they are on the car i think they look pretty good. They would look good in a black/silver color way

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor