Door sill plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

82_wagon

Apprentice
Mar 9, 2017
I have a wagon and I need all 4 of the door sill plates. I'm going to try and make my own out of some aluminum sheet but I don't know what gauge of material to use. Anyone on here know what gauge metal was used for original?

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Don't know gauge but not too thick. Still pretty available in bone yards as a reasonable price. I powder coated mine black, As far as doing something custom you can let your imagination and wallet run wild

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
If the thickness is the same as a 2 dr sill plate = .035"

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

82_wagon

Apprentice
Mar 9, 2017
Thanks guys! I've never seen a wagon in a junk yard around here, actually I've never seen any gbodys in yards around me. I've seen some for sale before on fb but they were asking more than I'd like to pay. Thanks ed1948 I'm sure they're the same as the other gbody cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor