CUTLASS Dreamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
Nothing going on behind the scenes here. He is entitled to his opinion as long as it doesn't break rules. Anyone can feel any way they want to, as long as it stays relatively respectful. I try to live by that on internet forums even when it devolves into rule breaking. Not that it did, just making a statement...

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Nothing going on behind the scenes here. He is entitled to his opinion as long as it doesn't break rules. Anyone can feel any way they want to, as long as it stays relatively respectful. I try to live by that on internet forums even when it devolves into rule breaking. Not that it did, just making a statement...
Yeah I agree 100%. I just don't like to see people go off and then rage quit like that. Especially veterans that have contributed a lot to the community. IDK.

RabbitHoleSS

G-Body Guru
Dec 8, 2019
Indianapolis
Challenge accepted... I found these in 10 minutes.

Probably a little rust under the vinyl top, but still a nice car for the money

I know were my next cars coming from. Heck I might as well just move to Texas so Indiana doesn't screw my car up when Im done. Plus no state income tax right?

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
I thought a local guy (in my little town) was high on price and I got chastised for it. I stayed respectful and hit the like buttons on those posts.

It's all good.

And now regalman4925's posts are gone.........

Hoping my disagreeing with your post wasn't percieved as chastising, just was intended to offer an alternative take. Really not here to aggravate anyone, do enough of that in my "in person" life :LOL:

Also have to add: Not really a cutlass guy per se, but I really like the one in your sig!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
Hoping my disagreeing with your post wasn't percieved as chastising, just was intended to offer an alternative take. Really not here to aggravate anyone, do enough of that in my "in person" life :LOL:
Not at all!!! I wasn't referring to you. In fact, I want spirited debate and differing viewpoints. It makes the forum better and gets the true knowledge out there. That's why I don't take any of it personally. If someone disagrees with me, then we can debate why we think we are right with facts and analysis. Usually, the truth pops out of those debates where both parties have valid points and conclude with better knowledge for all.

That is, as long as no one takes anything personally...

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Concur. Everything on the table. He made a statement that was incomplete and I expounded upon it. Which was in an area which is tough enough to follow with all the paint usage anyway. He changed his profile to "Silent viewer" and that was that I guess. Don't know what the beef is. He demanded proof, so I provided it. Guess he still didn't agree.

14tkrt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor