Driver side mirror help! Bone head move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
The cable wires are staked into the base of the of the pivot joint that moves the mirror. It is like pot metal so with patience you could remove the wires from it to do the swap. It should be a simular set up at the knob end. I'd pratice on the cut mirror before trying it on the new one.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

RICKDIZZLE

Master Mechanic
Sep 16, 2014
The cable wires are staked into the base of the of the pivot joint that moves the mirror. It is like pot metal so with patience you could remove the wires from it to do the swap. It should be a simular set up at the knob end. I'd pratice on the cut mirror before trying it on the new one.
Awesome! I will. LAXrated is sending me the mirror and my engraving shop ia sending me the correct pedestals and the correct bucket. Fingers crossed ill be back on the road soon. I really appreciate all the input everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor