Driving/Fog Light Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could also just reglass the openings in the lower bumper, and put in any kind of lamp you wanted..

personally if it were me, I would be relocating the turn signal/ marker lamp assembly up to the grille even with the head lamps, then either glas over the lower hole, or find a fog lamp assembly to fit there.. fill in the existing hole as much as I could.. other wise it looks lousy..

kustomss said:
I was thinking, since turn signals don't need to be huge, what if you mounted fog or driving lights where the turn signals originally go and just mount smaller turn signals right next to them? Any thoughts?

u could also use the old turn signal housing and weld up the old hole where the socket goes and make the fog light and turn signal combo.. ive acutally been working on that.. havent got any pix yet though

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor