Dropped my Regal........trying to get used to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

suffrn6

Greasemonkey
Sep 10, 2011
saint john, nb canada
Damn!! That looks sweet. Looks to be about the same drop I have on my Regal. I really like the look of a dropped G body. I hear ya about wheelspin. Ever since I installed the drop springs I have to watch the boost coming on to quick or it will fry the tires on the 1-2 shift. I'm hoping that a set of drag radials will help fix the issue.
Damn nice car man.

Chris

383S10

Master Mechanic
Mar 16, 2008
Toney, AL
suffrn6 said:
Damn!! That looks sweet. Looks to be about the same drop I have on my Regal. I really like the look of a dropped G body. I hear ya about wheelspin. Ever since I installed the drop springs I have to watch the boost coming on to quick or it will fry the tires on the 1-2 shift. I'm hoping that a set of drag radials will help fix the issue.
Damn nice car man.

Chris
Thanks a lot Chris......it was staring at yours that got me thinking about it and I mentioned it to my buddy Jake.....next thing I knew it was on the lift and tires off and unbolting shocks and lower a arms just this past Sunday.......just look at what you started........ :mrgreen:

suffrn6

Greasemonkey
Sep 10, 2011
saint john, nb canada
383S10 said:
suffrn6 said:
Damn!! That looks sweet. Looks to be about the same drop I have on my Regal. I really like the look of a dropped G body. I hear ya about wheelspin. Ever since I installed the drop springs I have to watch the boost coming on to quick or it will fry the <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="http://motors.shop.ebay.com/eBay-Motors-/6000/i.html?_nkw=tires&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_rdc=1"><span>tires</span></a> on the 1-2 shift. I'm hoping that a set of drag radials will help fix the issue.
Damn nice car man.

Chris
Thanks a lot Chris......it was staring at yours that got me thinking about it and I mentioned it to my buddy Jake.....next thing I knew it was on the lift and <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="http://motors.shop.ebay.com/eBay-Motors-/6000/i.html?_nkw=tires&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_rdc=1"><span>tires</span></a> off and unbolting shocks and lower a arms just this past Sunday.......just look at what you started........ :mrgreen:
Well I'm glad I could help out and get you to bring your Regal a little closer to the ground, right where GM should have put them when they were new. There is something about a lowered G body that I personally think look good. I have been trying to talk a buddy of mine into lowering his Monte's, an 80 and a 87 SS, but there is no way he will do it. Last week we went for a little cruise and were parked side by side and I couldn't believe the difference in height, his sits like a truck. :rofl: He keeps telling me that I'm low and slow. :shock:
What size tires are you running on the rear?
Chris

383S10

Master Mechanic
Mar 16, 2008
Toney, AL
255/60-15 Mickey Thompson S/T that I got from Summit in Atlanta on the way to the start of the 2011 Power Tour......

bigtmoney

Greasemonkey
Dec 11, 2011
Dallas, TX
How much of the power tour are you going to do?

383S10

Master Mechanic
Mar 16, 2008
Toney, AL
bigtmoney said:
How much of the power tour are you going to do?
For now stops 3, 4, and 5...........Champaign IL to Miami OK..........

383S10

Master Mechanic
Mar 16, 2008
Toney, AL
Pitch Black said:
I think it looks better with it dropped, more of a aggressive look. Keep up the good work.

Something caught my eye on your GN.......what is and where did your front spoiler come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor