GBOTM Dual Announcements: Nov '23 GBOTM theme, plus bonus!

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Lets start with the obvious part - as promised, it's the 14th, so, time to let you know what our theme for November is going to be.....

"Giving Thanks!"

I think all.of us are thankful for something regarding our G-bodies - maybe some sentimental memory where the car was formerly owned by someone in the family, or it's origins as a father-son project; maybe something we accomplished with the car whether it's an engine we built ourself, the home-sprayed paint job, the time slip we ran; I think you get the idea.

So, I'll single a few of you guys out as examples.... pagrunt the JR mechanic posing with his new car would be a good example. MrSony posing with the open hood of that buick 350 you've done all that work on.

Theres.so many of you guys on this board that have something to be proud of, and thankful for, related to your g-bodies.

So, this month, show off in your photo something about your car you're thankful for, and, tell us what it is/why you're thankful.

Nominations will open up next weekend, giving you guys once again a solid 2 weekends to work on staging pictures and thinking about how you want to present stuff.

As for the SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT related to our contests, we only have two months left before we will have a test of bragging rights for a G-body of the Year!

Yes, thats right, I recently compiled a list of our monthly winners for the year-to-date and posted them as a thread. After we select our December GBOTM in late November, our 12 monthly winners will go head to head for the ultimate gbodyforum bragging rights.

You've got TWO more chances to make it into that contest, by winning either Nov or Dec GBOTM. As of right now I've got designs on coming up with a sweet prize for that lucky member as well, more to follow on that as the time gets closer.

In the meantime, get crackin on staging a sweet picture of what you're thankful for in/on your gbody and be ready to jump in on the contest when nominations open. Hopefully this one will get lots of participation and wind up closing early.

Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor