Dying your interior panels with a spray can

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
BULLDOG promoter is the best out there. i have tried sem ones they are not as good
I also used Bulldog and have also had good luck with Duplicolor, I have never used SEM's adhesive promoter.

Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Ive done quite a bit of interior parts with SEM Color Coat. Ive used the rattle cans but I prefer to use a detail gun. Even a pint can can cover a lot of small parts.

Rotech

Greasemonkey
Apr 3, 2016
I have read thru the first post and it looks interesting the info given. But in the senario that the piece is dry rotted where the piece has a sand feel to it, what would u do?

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
I have read thru the first post and it looks interesting the info given. But in the senario that the piece is dry rotted where the piece has a sand feel to it, what would u do?

Depending on what piece it is I would try to find a cleaner one.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Depending on what piece it is I would try to find a cleaner one.
You are only a few years late answering him but better than not at all.;)

• Haha

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Get off him man! He's on PAIN KILLERS! (I think) hahahaha! I'll give him a pass.

Prescription drugs are cool.....sometimes.

• Haha

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY

Then why was the thread in the "new posts" section ? I never even looked at the date. LOL

And no pain meds. The ones I tried didnt do crap. Going to another surgeon on 6/3. Being on crutches sucks.

Cal902

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 15, 2021
Yep, I did a color change on my Cutlass from saddle tan to black. Took some prep time and quite a few cans, but the results are worth it.
Right on! How hard was it to change the color of the carpet on the doors and on the sides in the rear and, what did you use?

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor