Eibach impressions??

Status
Not open for further replies.

smooi

n00b
Apr 9, 2011
Hi,

I've got an 85 Monte SS sagging in one corner, time for springs. I'd like the "slightly" lowered look to fill the wheel wells and even out the stance, not looking to drop it much though. Just curious if the roughly 1" drop is attained with the Eibach kit??

As an alternative, I see many folks using s10 or f-body coils to drop the front slightly, what are alternatives to dropping the rear an inch or so??

Thanks,
Scott.

I have the Eibach springs ... love the stance on my elky... the kits is 1" front and .8" rear the car sat level when i was done... that being said on my 87 monte the front sat higher so i cut 1/2 a coil out the front and it drop another 2". Now I feel I need to replace the rears again with just a little more drop. the problem with montes is they sat just a little higher in the front right from the factory. Anyway I loved the springs just not on the monte good ride tho stiff with out jarring...

Before you buy ANYTHING, check thees guys out.
http://scandc.com/new/
I pretty much have my entire suspension setup on my 88 MCSS from them, top ****ing quality parts. I've spoken with the owner marcus many times, for long periods of times hah he'll talk your head off, and they're good guys, don't believe in paying for names. If you go with them you WONT be dissapointed.

CamaroAdam73 said:
Before you buy ANYTHING, check thees guys out.
http://scandc.com/new/
I pretty much have my entire suspension setup on my 88 MCSS from them, top ****ing quality parts. I've spoken with the owner marcus many times, for long periods of times hah he'll talk your head off, and they're good guys, don't believe in paying for names. If you go with them you WONT be dissapointed.

X2

i used the eiboch's on my el camino. the front sat very slightly lower than the 30 year old original springs. the back however was way to low for me. my 295/50s rubbed like hell. swapped them out for some moog stock replacements and put on 275/60's. finally looked and rode great after all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor