electric cut-out recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo's66

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2014
guys, who's do you recommend? 3" exhaust coming out of headers on a 383... thanks..

454cutlass

Master Mechanic
Sep 1, 2009
mass
Was looking to get some my self. Just waiting to finish assembling my car and get the exhausted actually mounted.

Look at DMH performance. Little expensive but built very well. This is my Pypes exhaust
20140601_083223.jpg

Geo's66

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2014
I'm getting electric, DMH sell those too? Experiences? Was looking last night at quick time products as well, many good responses on them. Thanks for helping

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I went with Doug's Headers 3" cutouts. Stainless steel, sliding knife blade design. 1 year warranty and good reviews.
image.jpeg

Still have to install turn downs on them, and the tailpipes aren't pictured, but this is the system I fabricated with mandrel bends.

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor