ELECTRIC FUEL PUMP INSTALLATION??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Ontario
mount it near the tank on frame rail, hook up the fuel line, wire it up and your done.

Is it new? if so there should be instructions with it.

Jman

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Ontario
the feed line. it will be the large one. Your sender will have 2-or 3 lines

feed, return, vent. some have 2 some have 3

87_luxury_sport

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 11, 2008
WARREN
SO WHEN I DISCONNECT THE MANUAL PUMP I JUST LEAVE THE LINES SITTING THERE AND RUN THE HOSE FROM THE BIGGER LINE STR8 TO THE CARB???

montessaj

Apprentice
Feb 1, 2008
Lampasas, Texas
I had a Mr. Gasket pump, and I hated it. I have a factory 350 out of like a 93 buick roadmaster with a q-jet carb and everytime I would get on it, it would get to about 60 mph and start crapping out like it wouldn't be getting enough fuel to the carb, I would have to let off the gas and wait a couple of seconds for the pump to catch up. Then it finally went out about 7 months after I got it in the High School parking lot. I went with a Holley Blue pump and It works WAY better. Just a suggestion.

montessaj

Apprentice
Feb 1, 2008
Lampasas, Texas
On hooking it up from the feed line to the carb do as the JMAN said, just hook the larger hose up. The pump to tank should be pretty cut and dry take the feed line and hook it into the in part on the pump. I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor