electric tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
My Milwaukee 3/8" electric ratchet is the best tool I've ever bought. I also have a M12 impact driver. They are awesome.

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
I've got Porter-Cable, and while I'm happy with it, I really wish I had gone the Ryobi route because:
1) a ton of different tools
2) you don't have to keep buying different form factor batteries as they keep using the same style plugin

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
I got the impact, screw drivers, drills, and under car lights all the same brand so I don't have to have different chargers/batteries cluttering the bench. They are also the same brand as my lawn tools: edger, string trimmer, blower, chain saw. I hated to be pulling cords to start yard power tools. They also don't make noise, no gas, no mixing, no pollution.

Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I have Porter Cable 20V Li-Ion Hand Drill and Sawzall for stuff. Have came in really handy. 3 Batteries and a couple chargers.

Craftsman 24V Li-Ion Weed Eater, Leaf Blower, Hedge Trimmer. 3 Batteries and a couple chargers as well. Great for the yard.

I have used numerous battery electric 1/2 inch impacts over the years, definitely have come a long ways. Don't own one, run air on all my stuff because I'm setup for that with my air guns and air hammer.

I still run gas powered Chainsaws, because battery isn't 77cc and 6.5hp to tear sh*t up with...🤘

MS461.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
I got the impact, screw drivers, drills, and under car lights all the same brand so I don't have to have different chargers/batteries cluttering the bench. They are also the same brand as my lawn tools: edger, string trimmer, blower, chain saw. I hated to be pulling cords to start yard power tools. They also don't make noise, no gas, no mixing, no pollution.
My Dewalt string trimmer is one of the best investments I’ve made yet. Plenty of power and one charge lasts the whole season. I Do not miss mixing two cycle oil and the smoke.

Benwa

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 18, 2020
Winslow Illinois
I have been using milwaukee fuel tools for awhile now and have been having good results. Only problem I seem to have is when I let someone borrow the impact and they break a bunch of bolts off and now the need help extracting the broken pieces out.
20211218_101134.jpg

Jakefromstatefarm

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2014
I have been using milwaukee fuel tools for awhile now and have been having good results. Only problem I seem to have is when I let someone borrow the impact and they break a bunch of bolts off and now the need help extracting the broken pieces out.
View attachment 188837
That's a real thing, I've warned several people and it's always the same result.. ug uh dug uh, ug uh duh uh, snap!

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I have the Ryobi dual power shop fan, 18 volt lawn mower, cheap cordless weed eater, a Ryobi 18V 3/8 and 1/2 hammer drill, 1/4 impact, a 300 and 600 ft/lbs 1/2" impacts and two flash lights. I also have a Ryobi inflator for air mattresses. I have two 2 amp, six 4 amp, one 6 amp and the real winner two 9 amp batteries. I also have 3 chargers. Plus air tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor