Enable YOUR Critical Thinking!

I am a fan , but he has limitations

Even he will admit he has his limitations and to seek information and guidance from multiple sources, and to challenge your beliefs. That is part of his appeal as it promotes critical thinking.

If you are a single source thinker someone is doing your thinking for you.

I find media extremely Left or Right biased, both equally destructive BS. Does Anyone actually cover what actually going on anymore? Thanks, I will check it out.

I find media extremely Left or Right biased, both equally destructive BS. Does Anyone actually cover what actually going on anymore? Thanks, I will check it out.

Watch to the end.

Spoiler: both sides are complete and utter sh*t. I prefer independent sources.

Wanna know why we have left and right echo chambers in media....

The Power of Us: Harnessing Our Shared Identities to Improve Performance, Increase Cooperation, and Promote Social Harmony https://www.amazon.ca/dp/0316538418/?tag=rippca-20

Shameless plug for my brother's book.

Wanna know why we have left and right echo chambers in media....

The Power of Us: Harnessing Our Shared Identities to Improve Performance, Increase Cooperation, and Promote Social Harmony https://www.amazon.ca/dp/0316538418/?tag=rippca-20

Shameless plug for my brother's book.

PhD, eh? Did you spend your childhood being psychologically scrutinized by a sibling? How many papers did he write in University using you as a case study?

My brother obsesses about killing himself in a turbocharged beer can... he also licks electrical sockets for the thrill.

PhD, eh? Did you spend your childhood being psychologically scrutinized by a sibling? How many papers did he write in University using you as a case study?

My brother obsesses about killing himself in a turbocharged beer can... he also licks electrical sockets for the thrill.

He has told a few childhood stories to looks of shock and horror from his colleagues. One in particular that involves my youthful 8yr old flesh and a weed wacker. He's older and he was the reason I'm tougher than most, lets put it that way. I don't think I've been the subject of any papers, despite having taken every conceived aptitude test known to man.

Possible you were refered by your unknown alias, Test Subject A?

Today the guinea pig drank the LSD laced water...

My lab rat went right for the electrified cheese...

Is J.D. MacGregor, my new hamster, smarter than my brother...

Reactions: pagrunt
Watch to the end.

Spoiler: both sides are complete and utter sh*t. I prefer independent sources.
Thanks for making me watch that. Who is JP? I was expecting the answer, but instead I got news cum .

Ya got me.

My wife obsesses over her husband getting killed in a turbocharged something or other that was built because of an empty beer can or two...........hundred.

My brother knows - 'no such luck honey.'

^^^^^^^^American vs. Canadian . 😉

Reactions: Northernregal

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor