Enable YOUR Critical Thinking!

Do you still need a safe space from time to time? Just to unwind?

I can think of one place... turn around, Duke.

shaker rump GIF

Attaboy!

• Haha
Reactions: Rktpwrd
I am a fan of Dr. JBP. I would have gone to U of T to do my minor in Psych if I'd look known about him a generation ago... instead I got whatever Ryerson had to offer.
Ryerson.... ewwww..... I'm surprised you still like guns.

My brother knows JBP, has actually seen his collection of soviet propaganda art.
JP is a national treasure........hopefully his message is gaining popularity up there like it is in the US.

Reactions: Northernregal
JP is a national treasure........hopefully his message is gaining popularity up there like it is in the US.
Not enough I'm afraid. The message of being responsible for yourself first, is unfortunately lost on many today.

Not enough I'm afraid. The message of being responsible for yourself first, is unfortunately lost on many today.

I keep trying to reinforce that in the minds of my wife and girls. Just like combat first aid: conduct self triage first, because dead you cannot help anyone else.

What floors me is that his message is not political at all.......it's the type of lesson good parents attempt to instill in their children. Everyone should embrace it........yet he sure gets folks riled up promoting personal responsibility, free speech, acknowledging biological differences with gender.....etc.

What floors me is that his message is not political at all.......it's the type of lesson good parents attempt to instill in their children. Everyone should embrace it........yet he sure gets folks riled up promoting personal responsibility, free speech, acknowledging biological differences with gender.....etc.
Those people don’t know how to have a conversation , any differing view is seen as an attack
JP is very insightful but even he has beliefs that many intelligent thinking people do not share
I am a fan , but he has limitations

Reactions: Northernregal

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor