ENTER NOW! September Gbody of the month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Update: theme and idea officially blessed by mgmt, we want a Labor/Union/Industry related theme!

Head out to an oil field. Visit the FD or PD station. Go in front of a construction site, factory, or labor union site. Part in front of a labor team posing with the car. Be imaginative.

Lets celebrate Labour/Labor Day as more than just a trip to the beach.

‐---------------------------------

So guys, I'm sure GP403 is still very busy with life. And its already the end of August, so, the generic unthemed free-for-all has its place, but, doesn't seem as fun (at least to me.)

So here's my thought. At the risk of overstepping, I propose we make our own category, and then, a voting thread. Let's help him out.

Given its September, and we celebrate both Labour Day up north and Labor Day here in the states, I suggest we honor the spirit of the holiday.

Not unlike the lights theme, incorporate the work of the men and women of our trades unions in the pictures. Factories, industrial sites, union shops, skyscrapers going up, murals honoring the workers, use imagination - you name it.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Count me in
20201129_171653.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: 10 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I think g0thiac was elected to take care of g body of the month?
He was, but, he hasn't been doing it. It was first to respond, and, he didn't make a category last month, and, didn't make one this month. The one month he did, there wasn't a poll. No knock on him, I like the guy, but, this monthly event is one time we get to have fun as a community. It needs more attention than that. I had just missed it at the time timewise, so, if he's willing, I'd even take over going forwards.

Someone approved this post though, as the forum needed permission privileges before it went active. Whether it was him, gp403, or another mod. I take that as tacit approval.

I say let's do it guys.

Make it the first DOZEN entries. Hopefully we can finish voting on Labor/Labour Day itself. Get pics in the DOT yard pagrunt Push your Monte to a steel mill mclellan83 lets make it happen!

its easier to beg forgiveness than get permission.

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Angry
Reactions: 4 users

79 GP 4 speed

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2017
In front of a volunteer fire department
KIMG0834.JPG

Reactions: 10 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Only seeing two guys wanting to enter??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor