Exhaust dumps...opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat, I was thinking about dumping out in front of the rear tire so that the exhaust would blow the pavement. My theory is that when I'm taking off from a stop, it would clean the road a little so i could get better traction. Like I said it's a "theory". It could backfire and spray moisture instead. The idea backfire not the car. I also like the idea of dumping before the axle because less bends means better flow.

I had my exhaust dump right before the rear end and hated it. Now it exitS behined the rear tries about even with the body. still soounds good and I get to anoy other people that are next to me 🙂 I'm running 2 1/2 from header to mufflers and 2 1/2 out the mufflers over the rear end and out the back side on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor