exhaust manifold for 84 grand prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

wish211

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2013
im putting a 1970 pontiac 400 in my 84 grand prix. having trouble with exhaust manifolds. the dumps on the 400 are in the middle and hit the frame...i need the dumps at back of block. any ideas?

Years ago I put a 400 pontiac in a 82 cutlass and I used manifolds from a mid to late 70's pontiac motor. I probably still have them too if your interested. Also make sure you have the correct engine and frame mounts.

hey spider...i m interested in manifolds...they r 2 bolt flange? and yes i have right mounts...only thing i need is manifolds and from what im hearing ram air 3 is what i should go with

The ones I have are a 3 bolt flange.

I was looking for the 2 flange but in worst case i could switch. Ho w much would u want? And do you have any other parts from the 400 like starter altanator anything?

I have stock 455 Pontiac manifolds on my engine which are the same for the 400. They are trouble and leak free, no hassles like with headers, obviously Ram Air III manifolds are the best but they are also close to 400 bucks new! I have a spare set of stock two bolt manifolds if you are interested pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor