EXTREME-G- 85 MONTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMax

Apprentice
Aug 17, 2011
Hey! I'm from Louisville too and i also have an 85 monte. Which part are you in? I'm around Gilmore lane area.

MadMax

Apprentice
Aug 17, 2011
Oh ok, so you aren't far from the track? If you need any parts be sure to let me know. If i don't have them, i can certainly help look! It's great to have a fellow GBF member in the area.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
welcome, that frame looks to be in good shape so I'm surprised the body bushing have eaten thu it...

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
For a drop in plug n play type fuel pump (for your in-tank pump & setup) to feed a strong 383 check out http://www.racetronix.com/RX-G7-FPKG.html
In tank electric pumps equal factory safe quiet & reliable.

LOWBARK

Apprentice
Aug 5, 2012
louisville ky.
thanks to all for the warm welcome. i am going to start a builed on the monte side. but i dont reay have a lot of time to do so. am working on a 1935 plymouth with my dad and have be working on that for 5 yr. its geting vary cloes to be a running car. so baer with me .. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor