Fender Flares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fleming 442 I did actually consider a 2JZ for a while but I have ended up going the turbo 6.0 route instead for financial reasons lol. But ya I guess I am going for the fast and furious style, just curious if anyone else had this weird idea too. I did manage to find this, little less overdone.

with the rims putting too much tire out side of the wheel bearing the rear axles will end up breaking

Reactions: fleming442
Keep in mind to make use of the flare by going with a wider wheel will require cutting the factory wheel well, something I didn't want to do to my Regal besides the fact that it is the mounting point for my aftermarket GNX flares.

with the rims putting too much tire out side of the wheel bearing the rear axles will end up breaking

Keep in mind to make use of the flare by going with a wider wheel will require cutting the factory wheel well, something I didn't want to do to my Regal besides the fact that it is the mounting point for my aftermarket GNX flares.
Thats not a huge problem for me, at this point I'm either notching the frame or I'm cutting fenders and personally I'm not a huge fan of frame notching. Right now the car is pretty much a Frankenstein anyways so a little body modification won't hurt my feelings.

A friend of mine sent me this, without that goofy looking bumper it would be pretty alright. I'm thinking the flares on the black one and the body kit on the gray one combined.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200423-164102_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200423-164102_Facebook.jpg
    692.2 KB · Views: 247
  • Screenshot_20190704-150117_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190704-150117_Facebook.jpg
    871.5 KB · Views: 255
Does someone actually still make or sell ground effects for El Camino?
Lauren Engineering used to make them for pretty much everyone that sold them and they went under quite few years ago

Does someone actually still make or sell ground effects for El Camino?
Lauren Engineering used to make them for pretty much everyone that sold them and they went under quite few years ago
They looked like the last vender to make ground effects of any A/G. After they closed all the catalogs dropped just about every fiberglass body add on. Shame someont couldn't buy up those molds & blueprints to restart production.

I've been able to find some locally and ebay always seems to have a set so hopefully I will be able to find some

I've been able to find some locally and ebay always seems to have a set so hopefully I will be able to find some
Buy them when you see them, mine on my Regal were the last set LE had and I bought them before I had a Regal to put them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor