Fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

nottonice

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 25, 2007
NORTHWEST OHIO
I have a 1985 GP than I need 2 new front fenders. Does anyone know where I can get NEW or repoped fenders. I also rear quarter and rockers. Is there anyone repoping these yet?

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
I keep seeing this "repoping" word. It's Repro, as in reproduction.
I know of no aftermarket sheetmetal. I would suggest ebay or just buy a whole parts car if you have room for storage.

RedHotRegal

Master Mechanic
Mar 26, 2006
Ontario, Canada
You can get them here in Canada. The parts store I used to wirk at had an autobody sheetmetal supplier. Doors, hoods, trunks, quarters etc.. I remember looking up wether or not I could get the parts if I ever was in an accident. I don't remember the name of the supplier but I'll see if I can get it mon.

nottonice

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 25, 2007
NORTHWEST OHIO
cool man that would be awsome.. I already have a Tax ID cuz I own my own auto glass buisness. If I can find a supplyer i should be able to buy.

SBCregal

Master Mechanic
Jan 22, 2006
theres a place in..... Bolton ontario? I think it is... Showcars bodyparts. They seemed to have alot of sheetmetal for the buick, I dunno what they carry, how they are to deal with or any of that. but it might be worth a shot

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
srercrcr said:
I keep seeing this "repoping" word. It's Repro, as in reproduction.
I know of no aftermarket sheetmetal. I would suggest ebay or just buy a whole parts car if you have room for storage.

My goodmark representitive calls it repop because of the stamping process they use to make the panels. because when a panel is stamped it has to be popped out of the die

so that is where that comes from

RedHotRegal

Master Mechanic
Mar 26, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Yep cross canada is the name. Sorry got really busy yesterday and didn't call. but cross canada is the supplier. They had regal parts sothey should have gp parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor