Few Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

clintlamberth

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2012
Houston
It's been a few years. I'm sure the receipt is in the stack.....

They make the rear too. Fit is decent but will need some body work, if I ever get around too it.

clintlamberth

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2012
Houston
Just got everything in to put the c5 setup on the front and convert the rears to disk. The new rear rotors are bigger than the stock fronts.

Shane salon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 22, 2016
Eventually with in time I'd like to switch to the fiberglass bumpers they look nice I found a sight and I believe it's just over 500 for both front and rear

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I like it. There are factory aluminum parts easily found for that year. You can get nearly everything in fiberglass too. I love the Olds 455 under the hood, ARH headers? Consider an air pan under the air filter to really take advantage of the cold air from that cowl hood.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Shane salon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 22, 2016
I like it. There are factory aluminum parts easily found for that year. You can get nearly everything in fiberglass too. I love the Olds 455 under the hood, ARH headers? Consider an air pan under the air filter to really take advantage of the cold air from that cowl hood.
I'm about to put a 307 Chevy motor in for this year next year I'm ganna do the ls swap

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I was referring the car at the beginning of the post. What car do you have?

Shane salon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 22, 2016
I was referring the car at the beginning of the post. What car do you have?
I must have miss understood the post haha sorry new to this type of thing I myself have a 78 cutlass salon 4 door black leather interior great shape for New York and the year

clintlamberth

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2012
Houston
Yes, American racing headers, highest quality, but you have to pay for it. The only other option, which is what I had, are the hooker super comps and they wrap around the frame, limiting the front wheel size and turning radius.

I just got the hood installed and do plan on capturing more of the cool air from the cowl, just not sure what I want and what will work.

I'm tempted to tear the brakes apart and get the new setup on, but its still cool enough to drive around now. In a month or so, I wont want to drive it till fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor