Fiberglass GP Body panels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RG496

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 29, 2008
I've got the parts

Sold my Grand Prix.

I've got a brand new glass deck lid from VFN. The box was opened to inspect that there was no damage but it was never even fully removed from the box. I'll take $100 firm but you need to arrange shipping or pick it up in Northeast NJ (near Paramus).

Also have a used cowl glass hood (custom around 2-1/2" - 3" cowl) that has a little damage. Four dzus fasteners ripped through (3 holes the size of a quarter and one like a cigarette) and there is a surface stress crack on one side of the cowl. It was in a blow off so it needs a little work but nothing crazy. It is a pin on style. $100. Don't have a box to ship so pickup only.

RG496

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 29, 2008
Sold my Grand Prix.

I've got a brand new glass deck lid from VFN. The box was opened to inspect that there was no damage but it was never even fully removed from the box. I'll take $100 firm but you need to arrange shipping or pick it up in Northeast NJ (near Paramus).

Also have a used cowl glass hood (custom around 2-1/2" - 3" cowl) that has a little damage. Four dzus fasteners ripped through (3 holes the size of a quarter and one like a cigarette) and there is a surface stress crack on one side of the cowl. It was in a blow off so it needs a little work but nothing crazy. It is a pin on style. $100. Don't have a box to ship so pickup only.

BTW - Still got them. Lots of interest but none local. Waaaaayyy toooo expensive to ship these days. Email me at [email protected].

RG496

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 29, 2008
You might be right but hopefully people are interested in saving a few bucks buying parts from other car guys. :p

RG496

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 29, 2008
:arrow: I've still got the stuff in anyone needs. I know I'll need the room in my garage soon. It may be snowing tomorrow but racing starts in 5 weeks. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor