n513598575_776735_9382.jpg

P6100127.jpg

P5170327.jpg

232910_44_full.jpg

232910_45_full.jpg

232910_42_full.jpg

that thing is so sweet

thx man
next yr is going to be awesome...4 inch cowl hood,get rid of the cheesy exhaust,slicks, and 500hp..lol

i really like the darkness of your tint, good looking car, Sounds like some good plans too

85GP355 said:
thx man
next yr is going to be awesome...4 inch cowl hood,get rid of the cheesy exhaust,slicks, and 500hp..lol

Hmm, I was just gonna say I liked your exhaust lol.

Phoenyx said:
85GP355 said:
thx man

Hmm, I was just gonna say I liked your exhaust lol.

lol its so indian like..lol where iam from, natives fix up these rust buckets n do the same damn thing..i mean mine looks good cuz it goes with the car, but i want to do a drop off at the rear axle

well this yr i went with all visual mods..wanted it to turn heads this yr and well next yr is when all the fun begins..i dont think 500 hp is out of the questions...only thing left on visuals is the cowl hood, and slicks (if u consider that a visual mod) going with a 315/30/18 in the rear

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor