finally got a few pics up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
So ive been on here for about 6 months or so, and i finally got around to getting some pics up. 1983 cutlass supreme. sbc350, 60/40 bench ( soon to be buckets/console) 2.41 open :oops: , but that will be changing soon too! :) Ill get some pics of the interior as well tomorow mabye.

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
DAMNIT!!!!! How the hell do I get a picture up? Its in the general "pictures" file on my computer, but the only address it has is the address of the entire folder, it doesnt have an address of its own. I suck at dealing with computers. I really hate it too :evil:

montecarlo-ts

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 27, 2010
are they uploaded to a picture hosting site or did you just upload them from your camara to your computer and thats it? if the latter you need to upload them from your computer to this site or photobucket and get the link from the uploaded pics properties afterwards. should look like a web address in the img brackets when you post here

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
cdg,

you need to put your photos on a web photo hosting site, like http://www.photobucket.com
upload your photos there, and simple upload the web url between the icons.

I know it seems like a lengthy way to do it, buts it's the simplest thing to do... This website does not have a huge server to back up the storage space needed for so much data.

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I think it has to be posted on a website somewhere, and that's the address you need. For example, your gbodyforum photo gallery.

I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor