Finally own a G Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Very clean looking SS. If daily driving it I'd recommend some security device(s) to protect it, driving a clean g-body especially one like an SS is like a target for some thieves. Steering column collar, kill switch, etc. are ideas. Cool you are daily driving it though, sometimes I think I'd like to, if I lived in a region that didn't salt roads in winter.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
A removable steering wheel is the best protection, unless they just drag it up onto a flat bed.

Reactions: 1 user

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Sounds like a pretty solid, reasonable plan. Right now, mine are mostly dreams. 😄 It's probably between an LS3 E-Rod, or (gasp!) an EV restomod. But it runs and drives, and has passed smog (an unfortunate reality where I live). Can't ask for more than that. I'm definitely with you in terms of a sound system. That's on my list to do this year.
I hear you about the smog in O.C. I grew up in Cypress, but now live near Seattle, Wa. Your (gasp) EV restomod comment caught my attention because besides my Caballero, I have an old Ford Pinto awaiting upgrade, and one of my thoughts was the possibility of conversion to electric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor