Finished and Enjoyed My 84 Calais and it's headed for it's new Owner !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocG G-edi Master

Apprentice
Aug 29, 2017
Finally completed my 84 Calais. Drove to a few local shows to share with others . Now it is up for sale { just sold last week} and I am on to a 87 Turbo T Project, "
My 84 Calais 2.jpg
my 84 Calais 3.jpg
My 84 Calais 2.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Congrats, nice looking car. What's the plans for the Turbo T?

gbodytoys

G-Body Guru
May 1, 2014
Detroit, MI
what did it sell for? Drivetrain?

or is there already a thread with that information?

DocG G-edi Master

Apprentice
Aug 29, 2017
Congrats, nice looking car. What's the plans for the Turbo T?
To make it a Gentleman's STREET ROD :}. Sofar I freshened it up as it had sat for a few years in storage, New GNX style wheels & nice cooper performance tires. Plugs, wires oil and filter. Then a Cold air intake . Last week I lowered it 1" Front and 1.5 in rear and installed gas shocks on all fours. I will follow an online Recepie for an 11 second street regal. Next is upgrade fuel pump, bigger injectors and fuel regulator. I will try and post pics as I do the mods, For now Just Havin Some Fun Hunting 5.0 Mustangs :}
Thanks for asking ! Doc-G

Reactions: 1 user

DocG G-edi Master

Apprentice
Aug 29, 2017
what did it sell for? Drivetrain?

or is there already a thread with that information?
$20K ish Original 231 V-6 w/mild upgrades . Carb, Headers, Dual Exhaust, and a fresh TH350. Attached some more pics. :}
Thanks for asking. And a Big Thank You To all the great people here on G Body forum for your support over the years as I restored this Cutty. It was a rescue from the local crusher and I am very happy with how it turned out. This project was my Physical Therapy through 6 surgeries over the years . Best darn P.T. a Car Guy can do !
Doc-G

Attachments

• My 84 Calais underhood.jpg
    My 84 Calais underhood.jpg
    493.5 KB · Views: 74
  • My 84 Calais Underbody.jpg
    My 84 Calais Underbody.jpg
    801.9 KB · Views: 69
  • My 84 Calais Interior.jpg
    My 84 Calais Interior.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Good stuff, the turbo t is sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor