firearms: what ya got or want to get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
I read somewhere that the Ak was actually copied and stolen from the designs of the german's MP43,that the russians held the scientists hostage and forced them to help create the AK design.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
the AK was actually designed during the war, it just wasn't produced 'till '47. it is based off of the german weapon but with some definite improvements. it's a supremely reliable weapon, but not exactly accurate.

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
Fidalgo Island,Washington
Minion1186 said:
the ak was designed for gorilla' warfare,close combat,not an extremely accurate rifle
Most fighting is done closer than 300 meters.Automatic weapons arent made for accuracy,theyre made to inflict close quarter casualties. SA-85M w/folding stock. Hungarian AK-47 version....
HungarianSA-85M762x39.jpg
Hungarian SA85M
The SA-85M is a Post Ban Sporterized AK-47, & is probably the highest quality stamped AK-47 variant available today. Unlike most AK's the SA-85M has an attractive look with the reliability of an AK. It has a black mil-spec finish, blond hardwood stock, standard 5rd clip, sling, cleaning kit and manual. It is stamped and has Post U-Notch sights, unfortunately it dose not have windage adjustments. The SA-85M fires the 7.62x39 Russian Round and accepts all AK mags The SA-85M is manufactured by KBI Inc and is still available in the US today however they are now BANNED and can no longer be imported in to the country. AK-47.net purchased one of these great AK’s before they were banned and to this day it still amazes us with its good looks, sturdy composition and great groups.
--- [email protected].

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
i'll still take an M-14 or M1-A1nm anyday. or the H&K 417 :D :D

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
will be picking one of these "12 gauge security systems" up in the next year... no annoying alarms that the bad guys (and neighbors) ignore, just the sound of chambering a round is enough to get them running....and if that fails, just point and click! :twisted:

http://www.cheapascanbe.com/index.php?productID=539

Reubster

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 4, 2009
I had a jimenez arms ja nine for a while but sold it, only paid $80 in the first place. was crappy at first but i cleaned and oiled it n it shot like a dream.
debfb77505fad5a7186b88316629a0be.jpg

Had a couple of these.. they work better if you just throw em.
raven.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

Traded this for one of the above. Big mistake..

This is on my wishlist, a friend has one with a laser and its nice. a little bit bigger than a wallet.
Kel%20Tec%20Side.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor