firearms: what ya got or want to get

Status
Not open for further replies.

wagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 30, 2009
manchester,nh
as soon as i can save up enough i'm getting a mossberg 500 or 590, the single shot harrington isn't a good home defense weapon.

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
Fidalgo Island,Washington
wagon said:
as soon as i can save up enough i'm getting a mossberg 500 or 590, the single shot harrington isn't a good home defense weapon.
Yeah,a 12 or 20 guage pump would be good.Wish I still had my 8 round Winchester

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
id like a combat style semi auto shotty and a .45 acp 1911 with a double stack mag and long slide. both are very expencive and a sig 556 and a 10/22 would be nice as well. but still expencive.

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
Fidalgo Island,Washington

Larryg

Greasemonkey
Jun 6, 2008
western Mass
If you have to carry concealed, weight becomes a real issue. I dont do it often so never upgraded from my 2 1/2" model 66 in .357. Its heavy but I trust it. I sold my mini30 with folding stock and large mags. The world pounding down my door just doesnt bother me like it use to.

I kept my 10/22 and stainless markII because theres nothing like wasting $15 bucks worth of rimfire ammo at cans and kids toys. Ever shootup one of those playschool farms or parking garages, complete with people and live stock? Better than sex, seriously. Now I simply keep the Moss500 12 gauge for home defense. You have to concentrate and make sure you dont short shuck or that nasty noise you find so scary and your dick will be the only thing you have in your hands. My son just picked up .40 Glock on saturday and I cant wait to try it.

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
have been wanting a Glock .40 for a few years now.....had a 30/30 brand new but when i got a dui the cops stole it, called the station and they didnt know what i was talking about.....also a nickel plated derringer with pearloid handle that grandma carries around now....sold my over/under 20ga. .22 for $100, bought it for $35 from a cackhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor